Search Marketing (Paid Search)
What Is SEM?
Search Engine Marketing or SEM is typically the phrase used when referring to paid search, or PPC (pay-per-click) marketing.
SEM/PPC ads can come in various forms, including text, display banner ads and video varieties. Unlike other traditional advertising media, Paid Search delivers an easily measurable and cost-efficient platform to ensure a return on your investment. Put simply, advertisers only pay when customers actually click on their ads within a search engine network.
What We Offer
Next digital offers end-to-end setup and management of your paid search campaigns. This covers the following facets:
- Account/campaign creation and setup
- Complete campaign management
- Display network creative design
- Text-Ad Copywriting
- Best of class bid management platforms and optimisation technology
- Detailed analytics and conversion/revenue tracking
- Extensive reporting and access to business intelligence
- Ongoing extensive optimisation of you campaigns, ad groups, creative and keywords
- Experimentation and A/B testing tools for maximum on-site conversion.
Why Choose Next Digital for your Search Marketing?
Next Digital have a team of fully certified and highly experienced search marketers with intricate knowledge of all major Paid Search technologies available in today’s market, competitive SEM practices and in-depth industry specific insights. Our search marketing team has one goal when dealing with your search campaigns - delivering maximum ROI for your business.
If you’re interested in monetising your website, optimising your online spend or starting a paid search campaign, speak with us today.