What is it?
Every site on the web needs hosting. Small sites may be able to get away with cheap hosting from a faceless provider if you’re happy to put in a bit of work yourself, but for mission-critical hosting you need dedicated resources and unless you’re an expert in architecting and administering web applications, someone to manage it for you. The infrastructure that hosts your site needs to be secured, both physically and electronically, updated, maintained, monitored, backed up, and occasionally have changes made to it.
What do we offer?
We do all the work involved in Hosting. We don't ask our clients to do anything in regards to their hosting. There are no control panels or remote desktops for our clients to deal with. Through undertaking all this IT work that we have expertise in, our clients are free to focus on running their business – something they have expertise in.
This includes the following activities:
- We apply security and performance updates to the servers, and update firmware of network and storage equipment in response to new threats and issues. We don't take a 'set and forget' approach.
- We install the software, we don't ask our clients to arrange that themselves.We closely monitor servers, including their resource usage, so we can address problems before they occur.
- We take care of deploying code updates, we don't ask software developers to perform updates and site administration.
- We perform database and web server maintenance, we don't just leave things to run indefinitely and hope for the best.We take care of backups, and restore them if needed.
- We carefully control access, installed software, and policies, so we can have a higher level of security.
Why choose Next Digital?
Next Digital has made investment in our infrastructure to be the only full-service digital agency in Australia to provide Managed Hosting on wholly owned and operated private cloud services. This allows us to take full responsibility for our clients’ sites while offering great scalability and increased flexibility around deployments.
Our engineers are skilled and experienced in working with the systems that we host, and coordinate internally with our software developers every day to ensure we make decisions on behalf of our clients that result in better performance and strong security.